1. ANY NASTY OR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR TOWARD OTHER VENDORS OR THE PUBLIC WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE MOSEY BY SECURITY, and a chance of not being able to participate in any future Moseys.
2. Items sold must be "family friendly"
3. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS OR CANCELLED MOSEYS
4. We do not supply or arrange electricity for Vendors, but there are plug-ins along the Street in many places from the new Streetscape.
5. Generators FOR FOOD VENDORS IN THE FOOD COURT ARE ALLOWED with special approval from Mosey Organizers and acceptance will depend on placement of booth and generator. * Failure comply will result in closure of booth with no refund.
Regarding DOGS at the Mosey:
1. ONLY WELL-BEHAVED, and WELL SOCIALIZED DOGS with RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNERS will be allowed at the Moseys.
2. ALL DOGS must be kept on a leash or be kept in a corral or crated AT ALL TIMES..
3. OWNERS MUST pick up after their dog, and must bring poop bags with them if they bring their dog.
4. If caught NOT picking up after your dog, you will be BANNED from bringing a dog to ALL FUTURE MOSEYS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. IF YOUR DOG GROWLS OR BARKS AT ANY PERSON OR ANY OTHER DOG, OR ACTS AGGRESSIVE IN ANY MANNER, YOU MUST REMOVE YOUR DOG FROM THE MOSEY IMMEDIATELY! NO EXCEPTIONS!